The Town of Samguk Yusa Gunwi !
- Tourist Guides
- Tourist Map
- Tourist Information 1330
- Tourist Guides
- Ungnyeo Garlic
- Ungnyeo Garlic is the garlic that turned a bear into a human in the Myths of Samgukyusa and nutritionally superior to ordinary garlic.
- Gunwi Eroun Hanu
- Gunwi Eroun Hanu is a first grade natural Hanu (Korean beef) brand that manages every process 100% by itself, from processing to distribution and sales of its beef cattle raised with the clean air and water of Palgongsan Mountain.
- Gunwi Eroun Apples
- Gunwi Eroun Apples have high sugar content of over 15-16 brix, a dense texture and excellent fragrance and can be eaten without peeling them because they are eco-friendly and produced in pollution-free, clean environment.
- Gunwi Crunchy Cucumbers
- Gunwi boasts the biggest output of cucumbers in Korea and is home to top quality cucumbers which have a lot of prickles, a crunchy texture and the cool scent peculiar to cucumbers. The quality of the cucumbers is managed by joint selection.
- Gunwi Eroun Jujubes
- Produced in a clean environment, Gunwi Eroun Jujubes are the specialty of Gunwi. They are so sweet and big that a jujube festival is even held in Gunwi every year.
- Gunwi Amisan Shiitake Mushrooms
- Gunwi Amisan Shiitake Mushrooms boast a chewy texture and exquisite fragrance as they are produced in a clean and unpolluted environment.
- Gunwi Allogi Waxy Corn
- This is a brand that processes waxy corn, which contains a lot of anthocyan, with a patented oriental medicinal process method. The corn products of this brand are so popular that they have even been exported to the United States.